You don't the permission to view this video
- Usually constructed of nylon. Polyester, wool, acrylic and polypropylene are also used.
- Styles include level loop pile (Berber), multi-level loop pile, cut and loop pile, cut pile and sisal.
- Quality of carpet depends on the density of construction (the denser the better) and the twist, or how many fibers have been intertwined to make the yarn (the tighter the twist, the better the carpet).
- Use with carpet padding to extend the life of the carpet.
- Installation products will include tack strips, a sharp razor-type knife, a chalk line and a straight edge.
- Usually comes in 12’ widths.
- No related posts found.