You don't the permission to view this video
- Three female openings in a T shape.
- Straight tees have the same size openings.
- Reducing Tees have two openings of the same size and one of a different size.
- Sanitary Tees are used in waste lines. They have a curved branch designed for a cleanout plug and are designed to prevent obstruction of waste.
- A Cross has four female openings of equal size.
- A Wing Tee has lugs for fastening the fitting to a wall or stud.
- A Compression Tee uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
- A Test Tee has a threaded opening to be used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a cleanout opening on a drain pipe.
- No related posts found.