You don't the permission to view this video
- Less expensive than shingles.
- Used on lower-slope roofs or as a supplement to shingles.
- Comes with either a smooth or mineral-covered surface on a heavy felt base that has been saturated with asphalt and then coated on both sides with more asphalt.
- Easy to install.
- A typical roll roofing, known as 90-lb. granule-coated, will cover 100 square feet.
- A 45-lb. smooth roofing, without granules, will also cover 100 square feet.
- A properly applied roll roofing should last from 10 to 20 years.
- No related posts found.