You don't the permission to view this video
- Changes the direction of the pipe, usually at a 45∫, 90∫ or 22-1/2∫ angle.
- Most common are elbows with female threads or solvent welds on both ends.
- A Street Elbow has a female end on one end and a male end on the other. Also available for solvent welded products.
- A Sweep is a type of elbow that has a longer curve for a more gradual bend. Available in long or short versions.
- In two-piece toilets, a Closet Bend attaches a toilet tank to the bowl.
- Reducing Elbows change the size of the pipe.
- Adapter Elbows change from one type of joint to another, such as from a threaded connection to a solvent weld connection.
- No related posts found.