You don't the permission to view this video
- Connects two lengths of pipe.
- Has female thread on both ends (for galvanized pipe) or no threads (for copper, PVC and other solvent-welded pipe).
- A Reducer Coupling joins two different sizes of pipe.
- An Adapter Coupling joins two different types of connection types, such as threaded and solvent weld.
- A Repair Coupling, or mender coupling, has no center stop so two lengths of pipe can be fastened together. Use on unthreaded lengths of pipe.
- A Fitting Trap Adapter adapts PVC to tubular traps used for sinks.