You don't the permission to view this video
- A Rocker Switch operates the same as a standard switch, but instead of a toggle, it operates with a rocker action.
- A Delayed Action Switch keeps the circuit open for a few minutesafter the switch is turned off. A good use is in a garage where, after the user turns off the switch, it allows the light to remain on in time exit.
- A Photoelectric Switch operates with a photoelectric cell. It turns off during the day and turns on during the night.
- A Motion Switch turns on the light as you enter the room. Good for both convenience and security.
- An Illuminated Switch has a small light that is on when the switch is off so it can be easily found; these are usually used at entrances to rooms and in hallways. Another version is the Pilot Light Switch.
- An Outdoor Switch features a turning lever inside a weatherproof box cover with a toggle switch.
- A Voice-Activated Switch operates with a voice command.
- No related posts found.