You don't the permission to view this video
- Attaches to a router to create a variety of shapes and cuts.
- Use carbide bits for cutting laminates and harder composite materials.
- Use high speed steel bits for general purpose cutting in wood and aluminum.
- Generally grouped into three types: grooving bits, edging bits and specialty bits.
- The standard d-i-y bit uses a 1/4” shank.
- Available in an anti-kick-back or chip-limiting design that helps protect the piece of work where the router is being used by preventing the bit from lurching forward and biting into the material.
- No related posts found.