You don't the permission to view this video
- Uses a round disc of sandpaper to sand in both a circular and back-and-forth motion, which reduces swirl marks.
- Common sizes are 5” and 6”, but smaller and larger sizes are available.
- Sands in all directions, both against and with the grain.
- One of the biggest differences in these sanders is the grip style a manufacturer may use. Some have grips at the front of the sander, while others have handlebars that can be attached at either side of the sander.
- Another important feature is variable speed for slower, delicate work or faster, heavy work.
- Most use a dust bag to collect sanding dust.