You don't the permission to view this video
- Connects to the power supply through the receptacle.
- Technically, it is a male receptacle.
- Available in polarized and non-polarized versions. In the polarized version, one blade is larger than the other to help reduce the potential for shock.
- Three conductor plugs have three blades, one of which is a grounding pin.
- Large appliances have plugs with specific configurations.
- Can use to build extension cords or to replace plugs on appliances or power tools or other devices requiring a plug.
- No related posts found.