You don't the permission to view this video
- A low-cost alternative to fiberglass filters, designed to protect the home’s HVAC system from dust.
- Made of a dense and efficient cotton/polyester material.
- The pleated design provides greater surface area to capture more particles than fiberglass filters.
- Smaller sized particles can pass through the filter because fibers are not eletrostatically charge and the media must be woven with spaces between fibers to allow adequate airflow.
- This type of filter should be changed every 90 days.