You don't the permission to view this video
- Also known as a carbide-tipped bit.
- Used in electric drills, drill presses or hand drills for drilling holes in brick, tile, cement, marble and other soft masonry materials.
- Some versions have a titanium nitride-coated tip.
- Feature two machined in spiral threads, one for each cutting edge, to provide passageways for all dust and cuttings from the bottom of the hole.
- Diameters of carbide tips are the same as the full diameter of the body.
- No related posts found.