You don't the permission to view this video
- Improves fireplace performance by controlling air intake, making the wood burn more slowly and retaining more heat in the firebox. Additionally, the fireplace pulls less warm air from the house.
- Allows user to leave the fire unattended.
- Allows a clear view of the fire while keeping smoke and sparks out of the room.
- Most have a built-in draft at the base to direct air to the bottom of the fireplace opening. This allows the user to easily start and control the fire.
- Mounts securely against the face of the fireplace and overlaps the opening.
- No related posts found.