You don't the permission to view this video
- Designed to protect the heating and air conditioning system from large particles, heavy dust and lint.
- Protects furnace from larger particles and lint that enter the HVAC system.
- Most common type of filter.
- Fibers are not dense or electrostatically charged, so they cannot attract and capture smaller-sized particles.
- This type of filter should be changed at least once a month.
- Most common size for all furnace/AC filters are 20”x 20”, 20”x 25”, 16”x 20”, 16”x 25” and 14”x 25".