You don't the permission to view this video
- A convection-type heater.
- Uses fuel and electricity to circulate hot air around the area to be heated.
- Fans blow a gust of warm air that is able to heat an area that would normally be too open or drafty to heat with another type of heater.
- Available in models that operate on fuel oil, kerosene or propane gas.
- Can supply from 35,000 to 60,000 BTUs.
- Use in work areas such as garages and barns and open areas such as construction sites.
- Usually equipped with air and fuel filters to block contaminants.