You don't the permission to view this video
- Plugs directly into a wall unit.
- One type uses black heat, where heating elements have the heating wire wound around a porcelain insulator.
- Another type is the more popular instant heat that uses a ribbon element.
- Some models have small fans to force heated air into the room.
- Heating capacity is rated in BTUs. Wattage ratings of heaters can be converted to BTUs consumed per hour my multiplying the number of watts by 3.413 (the number of BTUs equaling one watt.)
- No related posts found.