You don't the permission to view this video
- Uses a circular blade that is pivoted to the correct angle then dropped onto the material, which is clamped stationary on a plate.
- In addition to a simple pivot action, the blade tilts to make compound cuts.
- Good for cutting moldings and trim.
- The turntable has a large compass scale that is marked in degrees to show the degree of the cut.
- Most models tilt in only one direction, but better models tilt both to the left and to the right.
- No related posts found.