You don't the permission to view this video
- Cartridges fuses for circuits above 60 amps are also known as knife-blade cartridges. They look like rifle cartridges with metal caps and blades sticking out of each end.
- Cartridges fuses for circuits 60 amps or less are also known as ferrule contact or round cartridge fuses. They look like rifle cartridges with plain, capped ends.
- Used in high-current applications, such as in the main service box and in clamp- or bar-type fuse boxes that serve electric ranges, water heaters, clothes dryers and air conditioners.
- Unlike plug fuses, you cannot tell if the fuse is blown by merely looking at it.
- Use a special pair of pliers known as fuse pullers to remove these fuses.
- No related posts found.