You don't the permission to view this video
- A professional-grade table saw where the saw motor is housed in a cabinet.
- Has a circular saw blade extending up through a slot on a flat table. Motor and drive mechanism are located under the table.
- Used for ripping large pieces of wood.
- Blade can be raised, lowered or tilted depending on the cut needed.
- A heavier, bulkier machine reduces vibration from the saw.
- Power of the saw’s motor determines the thickness of material that can be cut and how efficiently the saw will perform.
- To operate, the material is fed onto the blade, unlike the miter saw where the blade moves across the material.
- The rip fence mounts on the table and adjusts to guide the material being cut. Best used for permanent placement in a workshop.
- A common accessory is a miter gauge that allows angled cuts.
- Sizes can range from 2 to 5 hp.
- No related posts found.