You don't the permission to view this video
- Also called carpenter’s glue.
- Has a faster grab than white glue (set time is usually within 15 minutes).
- Is usually tinted an off-white or yellow.
- Woodworkers’ glue is used in applications where better water resistance, heat resistance and ease of sanding are desired.
- Aliphatic wood glue, a general-purpose adhesive, is also popular among people who are doing woodwork, including those building or repairing furniture.
- Non toxic and non flammable.
- No related posts found.