You don't the permission to view this video
- Also called a sash brush, it is generally available in 1” to 3” widths.
- Available in natural bristles (generally used for applying oil-based coatings) and synthetic filaments (for water-based paints).
- Used to paint trim and smaller, detailed work.
- End of bristles or filaments (or edge) can be square (flat) or cut at an angle (angular) for cutting in delicate trim work. Tips can be "flagged," or have split ends.
- With square trim brushes, the end of the brush is trimmed flat or horizontal. With chisel trim, the end of the brush is cut to a dome-like shape, which increases taper and cutting-in properties.
- No related posts found.