You don't the permission to view this video
- Allows opening and closing of drapes with a downward pull on a cord.
- Usually used with heavy drapes.
- Can be wall-mounted or attached to the ceiling.
- Draperies close from each side of the window to meet in the center.
- One-way draw rods draw the drape fully to the left or fully to the right. They are usually used with patio doors or corner windows.
- Made of two telescoping track sections, adjustable to desired length.
- Six sizes cover windows up to 312” wide in the following ranges: 28” to 48”, 48” to 84”, 66” to 120”, 84” to 156”, 156” to 216” and 216” to 312”.
- One variation of a traverse rod allows the drapes to be drawn completely clear of the window at the sides, giving the effect of a wider window.
- Another type holds a curtain rod in front of the traverse rod and supports a full-width balance.
- One type holds a sheer curtain behind the traversing draperies.
- No related posts found.