You don't the permission to view this video
- Self-propelled sprinkler designed to cover large, irregular areas, some as large as 20,00 square feet.
- One style is the wind-up type. It follows a cord laid out by a user, has two speeds and large hose capacities.
- Another style is the tractor type. It drags the hose behind as it follows the hose pattern. Better units are heavier, allowing a larger range, and have two speeds.
- Better models also have a shut-off valve.
- Delivers water by two arms similar to a rotary sprinkler. Adjusting these arms can change width of coverage.
- No related posts found.