You don't the permission to view this video
- Provides mobility for heavy furniture.
- Select caster based on the weight of the piece of furniture, floor surface and the method of attaching it to the furniture.
- Always recommend the largest size caster consistent with furniture style.
- If casters are to be used on furniture, consider the occupied weight of the piece rather than the furniture weight alone.
- Use a socket adapter inserted into a hold in the furniture. The stem of the caster then slides into the socket.
- The top end of the socket snaps into a small ridge in the stem.
- No related posts found.