You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to dig into the ground to create holes for setting posts, footings or for planting trees or shrubs in all soil types.
- The user plunges the tool into the ground with the handles together. The user then pulls the handles apart which brings the blades together to remove the soil.
- Heavy-duty models have sharp steel blades riveted to a heavy steel frame.
- Light-duty models are made with blade and handle socket rolled from one piece of metal.
- Typical spread point ranges from 5-1/2” to 6-1/4”.
- No related posts found.