You don't the permission to view this video
- Also called planters.
- Comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, such as rectangular and round.
- Contains plants for hanging or displaying inside or outside the house.
- Clay pots are porous, allowing air and moisture to pass through.
- Plastic pots are lighter and more colorful, but depend on drainage holes to relieve excess moisture.
- Factors to consider when selecting a pot are size, drainage and construction.
- Pots often include a saucer to catch water from the drain holes.