You don't the permission to view this video
- Spreads with a hose that attaches to a container holding the fertilizer. Other types may be used on plants and mixed in a watering can.
- Fertilizer is in a concentrated form that is diluted with the water from the hose.
- Nutrients are immediately available to the plants, which makes this the fastest response fertilizer.
- May require user to fertilizer more frequently, since fertilizer is absorbed quickly.
- Fertilizer must be spread evenly to avoid burning.