You don't the permission to view this video
- A type of ground cover used to prevent weeds from growing while allowing moisture to penetrate.
- User cuts holes in fabric to enable plants to grow.
- Usually covered with mulch or decorative stone when used in landscaped areas.
- Can be used on newly seeded lawns to prevent seeds from blowing or washing away and to spur germination.
- Can be organic or synthetic, woven or unwoven.
- Available in various colors.
- Sizes range from 3’ to 6’ wide to 15’ and 50’ long.
- No related posts found.