You don't the permission to view this video
- Attaches near the top of extension ladders to help stabilize the ladder and make it safer to use.
- Most models provide a wider or more stable base and protective rubber end cap to protect the work surface.
- Can be used on both aluminum and fiberglass extension ladders and even articulated ladders to hold ladder 10” away from the wall.
- Some models include spring loaded locking latch for quick installation and removal.
- Commonly used to span second story windows to center ladder when working on windows. Some models span double windows.
- Some models also designed for use on corners.
- No related posts found.