You don't the permission to view this video
- Used to mend or connect hose.
- Metal clincher couplings have metal cleats around a brass insert.
- Can be used on rubber or plastic hoses. To install, push the hose over the insert and pound down the cleats with a hammer or crimp with pliers to hold the hose.
- For plastic hoses, use a compression fitting with a threaded collar as it is less likely to puncture the outer covering.
- Plastic menders include a barbed tubular insert and clam shell-shaped clamps used on either plastic or rubber hose.
- No related posts found.