You don't the permission to view this video
- Typically comes in electric or cordless models.
- Uses two, double-sided reciprocating blades to trim shrubs and hedges. Some models may have single-sided blades.
- Better models have vibration reduction features that ease the strain on the user.
- Blade lengths can range from 20” to 30”.
- Other features include two large ergonomic handles, a blade guard, a throttle starting lock that prevents accidental engagement of the blade and start/stop controls on the handle.
- No related posts found.