You don't the permission to view this video
- Also known as a dollie.
- Use to haul trash cans, packages, firewood, etc.
- Capacity ranges from 100 to 400 lbs., depending on the model.
- Has either a solid metal toe plate or tubular shape to support the load.
- Handle styles include pin, safety, continuous or upright.
- Variations include a bag truck. It performs the same task as a hand truck but also incorporates a hoop to hold plastic trash bags with an elastic cord encircling the hoop. The hoop attaches to the frame to hold varying sizes of lawn bags.
- No related posts found.