You don't the permission to view this video
- A variety of latches, pulls, hinges and locking bolts are designed specifically for use on gates.
- Types of latches include sliding bolt locks, magnetic, thumb action or padlock.
- Hinges are usually reversible for use on left or right-swinging gates.
- They come in tee, strap and hook-and-strap configurations.
- Anti-sag kits are available that eliminate gate sag.
- Usually constructed of heavy-gauge steel or with a tough polymer housing that is rust-free.
- Ornamental hardware is often finished in black. Other types may be zinc-coated.
- No related posts found.