You don't the permission to view this video
- Lies flat until water pressure rounds it into a 5/8” hose.
- Stores more easily and compactly than a conventional hose.
- Must be completely extended before water will pass through and completely drained before storing.
- Because it is drained after use, it is less susceptible to freezing and cracking and will not wear on edges.
- Weight is one-third that of a conventional hose but delivers same amount of water.
- One type is made with a polyurethane liner and a tightly woven polyester jacket. The liner is bonded to the jacket to reduce kinking and leaking. Another type has a construction similar to a conventional, reinforced vinyl hose.
- No related posts found.