You don't the permission to view this video
- Makes roller painting both faster and easier for hard-to-reach areas.
- Generally range from 1' to 16' in length.
- Some poles are adjustable, or telescoping, to handle a multitude of painting situations.
- They also enable the user to stand on the floor instead of a ladder when painting high walls or ceilings.
- Generally made of fiberglass or aluminum
- Some include quick-release adaptors for easy tool changes.
- Usually extends in 6” increments.
- No related posts found.