You don't the permission to view this video
- Can be used on many surfaces, but the joints it makes may come apart under a heavy load.
- Good to bond laminates to countertops and cabinets, or to glue plastic foam, hardboard or metal to wood.
- Instant adhesion makes contact cement difficult to use. It bonds immediately without clamping and resists water, temperature extremes and fungi.
- Contact cement is most effective when one or both surfaces are porous or semi-porous.
- Contains solvents that should be allowed to flash off before assembly. Non-flammable versions are available.
- No related posts found.