You don't the permission to view this video
- A bin used to make compost.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and shapes. Should use at least a 27 cu. ft. in size to ensure it retains enough heat to spur the compost development.
- Compost is the process of converting waste material into a type of synthetic manure.
- Compost may contain leaves, grass clippings, prunings, straw, spoiled hay, coffee grounds, eggshells, paper and wood ash that decompose through bacterial action.
- Due to its fertilizing value, compost can be spread on the lawn in the fall or on the garden at any time during the growing season.