You don't the permission to view this video
- Comes in a variety of diameters and materials with a multitude of uses.
- Consider load requirements, type of flooring and amount of floor protection needed when choosing a caster.
- Soft rubber wheels are recommended for asphalt tile, hardwood floors, etc.
- Plastic wheels that are non-marking are recommended for rugs and carpeted floors.
- Metal wheels are desirable where casters will carry heavy loads or where protection of the flooring is not important.
- No related posts found.