You don't the permission to view this video
- Are solvent-based, with a life expectancy of two to 10 years.
- Butyl rubber is good for sealing out water in lap joints, such as gutters. It is also a good choice for metals and masonry, as well as outside for chimneys.
- Probably the best waterproofing sealant for below-grade applications, such as foundations.
- Stringy, difficult to apply and slow curing, they are most efficient when applied to openings between similar surfaces.
- Not recommended for openings wider or deeper than 1/4" or in 90° corners.
- These sealants offer low to moderate movement capabilities.
- No related posts found.