You don't the permission to view this video
- Made of zinc or galvanized, heavy-gauge steel especially for barns and outbuildings where rough, heavy-duty use is required.
- Consists of a hanger similar to a four-wheel trolley with a box-shaped track that acts as a guide.
- Use either roll or ball bearings. Ball bearings are considered the superior choice.
- Capable of supporting loads from 100 lbs. to 3,000 lbs.
- The track is usually mounted to the building by brackets, although some track requires no brackets and is mounted directly to the building with screws.
- Other hardware includes flush pulls, bow handles, stay rollers, bottom guides, bumper shoes and end stops.
- No related posts found.