You don't the permission to view this video
- An interior lockset.
- Designed for privacy rather than for security.
- Has a locking button on the inside knob but no key device on the outside knob.
- Can be either a knob or a lever.
- In an emergency, the lock can be opened from the outside by inserting a narrow object through the small hole in the outside knob and either depressing or turning the locking mechanism inside, depending on the type of lock.
- Available in a wide variety of styles and finishes.