You don't the permission to view this video
- Is generally constructed of leather or nylon and has compartments to keep tools and fasteners organized.
- Can be purchased as a single unit that comes complete with a belt and separate compartments and pouches for various tools, or as individual components with the belt and pouches sold separately.
- Most work belts come equipped with a steel or leather hammer loop, a tape measure compartment or clip, and various nail pouches as well as individual compartments for tools and fasteners.
- Belts generally fit waist sizes from 29” to 46” and even 52” and are constructed of leather or padded nylon for comfort.
- Some come equipped with compartments for cell phones.
- No related posts found.