You don't the permission to view this video
- Is available in a variety of configurations and made from a variety of materials, with steel being the most popular.
- Plastic toolboxes are available in a number of styles as well. Some are suited for light-duty use, while others are comparable to steel in quality.
- The highest quality plastic boxes are constructed of polypropylene, and some models can hold up to 75 lbs. of tools.
- Some carpenters and precision tool users use hardwood chests because the wood absorbs rust-producing condensation.
- Carpenters’ toolboxes are specially designed so carpenters can carry hand saws and framing squares in the same box with other tools.
- No related posts found.