You don't the permission to view this video
- Also called manual power staplers, this tool shoots a variety of staples (and many times brad nails) with a one-hand lever operation.
- Good for a variety of jobs requiring material to be held with one hand and fastened with the other, such as lining closets, installing insulation, tacking ceiling tile or fastening roofing paper.
- One new design features a handle that is squeezed toward the front instead of the rear, making it easier to use and control.
- Other models are designed to fasten a variety of materials, such as different types of wire, including telephone wire, heavy-duty wire and insulated wire, etc.
- Electric and cordless staple guns are also available. They have the same uses as the hand-operated guns but the staples are ejected automatically with the pull of a trigger.
- No related posts found.