You don't the permission to view this video
- Ranges in blade length from 6' to 35', with 10’, 16' and 25' being common sizes.
- The concave blade measuring rule varies in width from 1/4" to 1-1/4"—wider tapes are easier to extend over longer distances without collapsing.
- A spring mechanism contained in the housing automatically retracts the tape.
- A locking mechanism locks the tape in place. Some models have buttons that slide to lock the blade, while others have levers and toggles that permit the tape to retract when squeezed.
- Many have markings for laying out studs on 16" centers or other specialized markings.
- No related posts found.