You don't the permission to view this video
- 90 degree L-shaped tool made from one piece of material (steel or aluminum), with the long end (blade) usually 24" and the short end (tongue) 16".
- Also known as carpenter’s or rafter square because this tool is generally used for laying out rafters and marking stair stringers.
- Similar squares are also available in other sizes (8" x 12").
- Generally has framing tables (rafter and Essex tables) etched into the body to provide information on roof framing.
- Also has ruler increments printed on the inside and outside edges.
- No related posts found.