You don't the permission to view this video
- Are heavy-duty cutters that cut bolts, threaded rods, cables and other metals from 1/16" to 5/8" thick.
- Made from drop-forged tool steel and range from 12" to 36" long. 24” and 30” are most common.
- The longer cutters have greater strength.
- Special leverage joints allow great pressure to be applied with minimum effort.
- End-cut cutters operate similarly to end-cut pliers, with special jaws available to cut special metals.
- No related posts found.