You don't the permission to view this video
- A hand-drilling tool with a crank handle generally used to drill large holes in wood.
- Drilling is done by turning the handle or center section in a circular motion. Pressure is applied to the knob or head of the bit brace with the heel and palm of the hand.
- The knob or head of the bit brace is mounted on ball bearings so that it will turn freely from the rest of the brace and remain stationary when turning the tool.
- Generally used with auger bits.
- Can also be used as a powerful screwdriver.
- Direction ratchet control in some models permits turning the bit in one direction and not the other which can be useful in tight spaces.
- No related posts found.