You don't the permission to view this video
- Installed under sinks and tubs to route wastewater to the drain.
- Bridges the gap between the sink tailpiece and the drain line.
- The bend in the trap uses gravity to hold water and prevent sewer gas from seeping into the house.
- Attach using slip nuts
- Three configurations include: P trap, S trap and J bend.
- Most common sizes are 1-1/4” and 1-1/2”.
- Also available is a trap with flexible tubes that help in connecting misalignments of the tailpiece and the drain line.
- Available in plastic and chrome-plated brass.
- No related posts found.