You don't the permission to view this video
- Can be used on the interior or exterior of the house, or on basement walls.
- Usually comes in board form in a variety of sizes ranging from 8” squares to 4’ x 12’ sheets.
- Some types are made of fiberboard and are popular because of their durability and low cost. Fiberboard repels water, while the asphalt coating eliminates the need for building paper.
- Another type is made of extruded polystyrene. It is very resistant to moisture and is most highly recommended for below-ground use.
- Molded polystyrene board is another type that dissipates water well.
- Another type is polyisocyanurate sheathing that is available with aluminum foil or glass fiber mat facers. This type has the highest R-value per inch of thickness of all insulation products.
- No related posts found.