You don't the permission to view this video
- Has rubber, plastic, wooden or rawhide head.
- Used to drive chisels or hammer joints together.
- Sizes are specified in head weight or diameter with the exception of wooden mallets, which are specified by head diameter only.
- Comes in variety of shapes and sizes for specific tasks.
- Carpentry mallet features angled head to reduce fatigue; shop mallet with octagonal head is used for flat strikes; rawhide mallet is used in furniture assembly.
- No related posts found.